Customers Also Viewed
Customizable Corrugated Garden Planters
$209.00 (You save $20.00)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and pay only $199.00 each
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
Steel Raised Beds are Stylish, Super-Strong and Customizable
- Give your garden a lift with this farmyard-chic modular planter
- A modern and stylish take on galvanized trough planters
- Space-intensive raised bed gardening produces high yields
- Assemble the bed in one of four shapes
- Beds are made up of 10 nesting panels to give you several layout options
- Easy no-tool assembly
Birdies 4 in 1 Raised Garden Kit offers modern design and a modular system that can be assembled into 4 different shapes. With a depth of 300 mm, it is the perfect height for growing all types of fruit and vegetables. The kit is simple to set up with no tools required and its corrugated steel construction ensures a robust, strong structure.
- Modular design allows for assembly into 1 of 4 configurations, standard, rectangle, square and narrow to suit your landscape
- All Birdies garden beds use stainless steel fasteners and have rolled steel safety edge with a clip on PVC safety strip
- Low maintenance - steel is zinc alloy base with food safe baked on enamel paint
- Dimensions (in in.): standard - 59 in. L x 47 in. W x 11.8 in. H, rectangle - 66 in. L x 40 in. W x 11.8 in. H square - 40 in. L x 40 in. W x 11.8 in. H narrow - 83 in. L x 24 in. W x 11.8 in. H
- Zincalume® steel with Colorbond coating, plastic 15" H
- Set it up in one of four shapes: 4' 9" L x 3' 11" W | 6' 10-1/2" L x 1' 9-1/2" W | 5' 5-1/2" L x 3' 3" W | 3' 3" square
- Easy -tools assembly
Also Check out Birdies Modular Raised Bed, Galvanized Steel for even more layout options
Shipping and Returns
Most orders will ship via FedEx Ground, or UPS and should arrive within 4-10 days from the time the order was placed. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders ship for a $9.95 flat rate shipping fee. Orders totaling $49 or more ship for free unless otherwise specified. Additional freight charges may apply for larger items.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the lower 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1095 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.