Customers Also Viewed
Fairfield Window Box
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
This Classic & High Quality Windowbox Will Make You & Your Flowers Happy
Why limit your style to the indoors? Mayne planters will transform your property into a personal retreat with outdoor flair. Accent your home with our New England design window boxes. These are a decorative host for your flowers and will look elegant and refined as they upgrade your home decor.
- Built-in water reservoir encourages healthy plant growth by allowing plants to practically water themselves.
- Our molded plastic planters are made from high-grade polyethylene, double wall design
- Sub-irrigation water system, encourages root growth.
- 3FT window box 36"L x 11"W x 10.H", inside dimensions are 32"L x 7.5"W x 8"D, approximately 6.5 gallon soil capacity. Water reservoir capacity is approximately 3 gallons (11 Liters).Includes 3 wall mount brackets with a black powder coated finish.
- 4FT window box 48"L x 11"W x 10.8"H, inside dimensions are 44"L x 7.5"W x 8"D, approximately 9.5 gallon soil capacity. Water reservoir capacity is approximately 4 gallons (15 Liters). Includes 4 wall mount brackets with a black powder coated finish.
- 5FT window box inside 60"L x 11"W x 10.8"H, dimensions are 56"L x 7.5"W x 8"D, approximately 12.5 gallon soil capacity. Water reservoir capacity is approximately 4.7 gallons (17.8 Liters). Includes 5 wall mount brackets with a black powder coated finish.
- Optional decorative brackets add a beautiful finishing touch, sold separately.
About the Manufacturer
Mayne takes pride in creating and designing high quality products with a great selection to choose from. Their vision at Mayne is to be a "memorable company". Whether you are a homeowner, dealer or supplier we will work hard to earn your trust. From your first contact you will see they are a different kind of company.
Shipping and Returns
Orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and should arrive within 4-10 business days from the time the order is shipped. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders ship for a $9.95 flat rate shipping fee. Orders totaling $49 or more ship for free unless otherwise specified. Additional freight charges may apply for larger items.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the lower 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1095 or email us at email@example.com
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (email@example.com) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.