If Tears. . . Personalized Bench
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
If Tears Personalized Bench Kay Berry 54420
Provide Tranquility in Your Garden If Tears Personalized Bench Inscribed with clever sayings, memorials, and wise thoughts, our benches provide a tranquil resting spot to take a few deep breaths and smell the flowers. Inscription says: If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again Dimensions 29" x 12" x 14.50" Will endure year-round garden display Amazing Detail Cast stone concrete Weight: 54 lbs Ships In Just a Few Weeks!
- All Kay Berry benches are shipped in 2 boxes.
- Included are the top, two legs, assembly adhesive and instructions.
- Made in USA.
- Great Gift Idea.
|Garden Stone Weighs||54 lbs|
About Kay Berry Products
Proudly hand-cast in the USA, Kay Berry products offer kind sentiments and quality decor. From whimsical to poignant, the verses on Kay Berry products are thoughtful and serve as a fine way to add both beauty and comfort wherever they're placed. Artisans craft Kay Berry designs from actual stone originals. Kay Berry products are meticulously reproduced using materials and methods developed in ancient Rome. Since the family-owned company's inception in 1991, pride and honor go into each and every Kay Berry item.
Proudly made in the USA this garden stone is the perfect accent to any garden or landscape. Whether it's a sentiment to a loved one or to celebrate or remember someone special, these mementos will be sure to evoke emotion in anyone who reads them. Made from cast stone (not plastic) they will stand the test of time.
Kay Berry products are made of cast stone in Saxonburg PA. They are made to be weatherproof & guaranteed to last a lifetime. All of the decorative stones have a hanger cast into the backs to allow display on walls, fences, or outbuildings.
About the Manufacturer
About the Manufacturer
- Kay Berry is a family owned company, employing more than 20 people who take pride in our products, our outstanding customer service and our commitment to keeping America working. Since our inception more than 20 years ago, our stone products continue to bring smiles and comfort to thousands of people throughout North America, Asia, and Western Europe. From our new Saxonburg, Pennsylvania studios, we produce the finest in handcrafted and weatherproof garden decor and memorial items that are made to last a lifetime.
- Kay Berry products are hand cast in the USA. Our artisans craft our designs from actual stone originals, which are then carefully reproduced using materials and methods developed in ancient Rome. Your decision to purchase a Kay Berry stone product is backed by our guarantee: "If anything goes wrong, ever, we will fix it."
- We are proud of our products and equally proud of Kay Berry as a citizen. Through our nationwide network of retailers, we offer several community programs. We offer free memorials to honor those loved ones lost in service to their community as military, fire, rescue, or police personnel. Kay Berry also offers free memorials to families who have lost loved ones in other tragic events, such as, natural disasters like Hurricane Katrina & Rita.
Shipping and Returns
Orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and should arrive within 4-10 business days from the time the order is shipped. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders ship for a $9.95 flat rate shipping fee. Orders totaling $49 or more ship for free unless otherwise specified. Additional freight charges may apply for larger items.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the lower 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1095 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.