Gardener’s Revolution® Honeycomb Tomato Planter
$44.99 (You save $14.96)
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
Small space tomato growing has never been easier.
- Innovative, low-maintenance planter is the surefire way to grow terrific tomatoes
- Includes self-watering Honeycomb Planter and integrated 33" high tomato support
- Make it mobile! Add optional Casters, sold separately
- Sized for 1 tomato plant; we recommend a compact determinate (bush) variety that grows up to the height of the support
- We recommend filling the planter with one 20-quart bag of potting mix
Nothing tastes better than tomatoes harvested fresh from the vine! Now you can look forward to a season’s worth of bounty with our revolutionary planter. Advanced technology makes this small-space system a convenient and foolproof way to grow a super-productive tomato plant right on your deck or patio. Also great for peppers and eggplant. We recommend using the included tie-back to secure the planter to a post or railing.
- Success starts in the roots. The planter's Honeycomb Ventilation and lightweight Grow Bag liner air-prune roots, ensuring a vigorous root system that can take up more water and nutrients — the secret to healthy plants.
- Dual-Hydrate Watering System. Self-watering planter supplies roots with consistent moisture and reduces watering chores. A new, larger port makes it easy to fill the reservoir.
- Built-in support. The heavy-duty support is integrated into the planter, to provide support wherever and whenever it's needed — and you can open, reattach and lock in the rings to gather up and support wayward branches.
- Polypropylene, BPA-free polypropylene liner, aluminum, powder-coated steel wire
- 50-1/4" H x 16" W x 13-1/4" deep overall
- Support is 33" H installed
- Five Snap-Lock Rings are 14-1/2" W x 8-1/2" deep
- Holds 20 quarts of potting mix
- Reservoir holds 1-1/2 gallons
- Planter holds one compact determinate (bush) tomato plant
- Easy assembly
- Fabric is imported
Shipping and Returns
Orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and should arrive within 4-10 business days from the time the order is shipped. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders ship for a $9.95 flat rate shipping fee. Orders totaling $49 or more ship for free unless otherwise specified. Additional freight charges may apply for larger items.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the lower 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1095 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.