Gardener’s Revolution® Classic Vine Planter
- Product Description
- About the Manufacturer
- Shipping & Returns
This Self-Watering Classic Vine Planter will allow your plants to reach for the sky!
- Classic clapboard style complements any setting
- Includes Classic Planter and integrated 55-3/4" high trellis
- Add casters to make this planter easy to move around your patio or deck
Cucumbers, peas, pole beans and other vine crops will thrive. Plant climbing annuals like morning glories and create a dramatic tower of color.
- Success starts in the roots. The perforated planter with sidewall ventilation and lightweight Grow Bag liner air-prune roots, ensuring a dense, vigorous root system that can take up more water and nutrients — the secret to super-productive plants.
- Dual-Hydrate Watering System. Draws water from the reservoir into the soil two ways — an evaporative grid plus capillary strip — efficiently providing roots with water. And the large water reservoir provides consistent moisture and reduces watering chores.
- Built-in support. The heavy-duty trellis is integrated into the planter, giving vines a secure place to climb.
- Large capacity. The planter holds a generous 60 quarts of potting mix to accommodate multiple plants and encourage extensive root systems.
- UV-resistant polypropylene, BPA-free polypropylene liner, aluminum, powder-coated steel wire
- Planter: 26" L x 18" W x 17" H
- Trellis: 55-3/4" H installed
- Holds 60 quarts of soil
- Fabric is imported
- Easy assembly
About the Manufacturer
Gardener's Supply provides garden-tested solutions for most every gardening challenge.They work with customers, market gardeners, universities, manufacturers and suppliers throughout the world to design and introduce innovative gardening products, such as self-watering planters, flower and vegetable supports, composters, rainbarrels, grow lights, professional growing mediums, organic fertilizers and much more.They also have a manufacturing facility in Vermont, where they produce garden carts, raised beds, light gardens and many of the other products.
Shipping and Returns
Orders ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and should arrive within 4-10 business days from the time the order is shipped. Larger shipments may need to be sent using LTL freight and will take an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. During peak season, order processing times can increase by up to 1-2 weeks. Once a shipment has been sent out from one of the warehouses, customers will receive an email with a link to the tracking information.
Our products are shipped directly from our vendors and manufacturers, which means that we are sometimes unaware of recent stock adjustments that may cause a delay with certain products. We will alert you of any delays, if they occur, as we become aware of them.
Please check the product page of the item you wish to order to see what the estimated ship time will be. Each manufacturer/product is different and some may have longer ship times than others. The ship times listed are an approximation.
Orders ship for a $9.95 flat rate shipping fee. Orders totaling $49 or more ship for free unless otherwise specified. Additional freight charges may apply for larger items.
You can check the status of your order by logging into My Account and view your completed orders.
At this time, we only ship to the lower 48 United States.
Processing and Delivery
Please contact us ahead of placing your order if you have any concerns about processing or delivery time. As a dropship company we do not produce any of the goods on our site, rather we take orders and pass them along directly to the manufacturer who will ship your order. Most orders process and ship by Fedex within just a few days and take no more than about 9 business days to reach you, or less! However some of our items are made per order and can take up to 4 weeks to be ready to ship. We are not able to expedite orders, but we are always happy to chat with our customers and figure out the best options for their order. You can call us at 888-838-1095 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand behind every product that we sell. If you're not satisfied with the quality of something you purchased from us, simply contact us (email@example.com) and we'll be happy to resolve the situation.
We ask that you inspect packages upon arrival, even if you do not plan upon using the item that season. If there are damages upon your inspection, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven days, so that we may swiftly resolve the problem.